The DES-1008A 8-Port 10/100 Switch is an 8-port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet switch that allows you to quickly set up a wired network. Connect the DES-1008A to multiple computers together to share files and folders, or connect it to a router to share an Internet connection. Auto-sensing 10/100 Ports The D-Link DES-1008A 8-Port 10/100 Switch uses auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports, allowing a small workgroup to flexibly connect to Ethernet and Fast Ethernet devices to create an integrated network. These ports detect the network speed and auto-negotiate between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, as well as full and half-duplex, allowing you to get the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network. Auto MDI/MDIX CrossOver All ports support automatic MDI/MDIX crossover, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Each port can be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables. Flow Control for Secure Transmission 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full. This gives you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted network connection.
D-Link 8-Port 10/100 Network Switch (DES-1008A) – White
- Overall you save UGX25,000 (25%) on this product
- 8 Fast Ethernet LAN ports for high-speed wired connections
- Switching Capacity: 1.6Gbps
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- D-Link Green Technology features power-saving by link status and by cable length
- Auto-sensing ports automatically detect network connections and adjust accordingly
- Auto MDI/MDIX: Yes
- Max. Packet Forwarding Rate: 1.19Mbps
- Store & Forwarding: YES
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.