INDESIT Free Standing Gas Cooker I6TG1G / I6GG 60/60cms 4 Gas Burners – Silver This Indesit freestanding Cooker features: 4 gas burners. Inox color. Gas power supply. 60cm width. Product Details Energy Class: A Oven self-cleaning technology: Easy to clean enamel Spectrum: A+++ – D 4 cooking modes – grill, gratin, pizza, baking. Triple Ring Burner INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY GRILL Brown off your pasta bakes and meat to perfection with the Grill Function – saving you time and energy. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Performance Energy Effeciency Class: A Power of 1st heating element (W): 1900 Power of 3rd heating element(W): 3000 Dimensions Height (cm): 85.0 Width (cm): 60.0 Depth (cm): 60.0 Structural Features Energy input: GAS Usable volume (of cavity) (l): 58 Integrated Cleaning system: Easy to clean Enamel Type of control: Mechanical Colour: Inox Number of gas burners:4 Control panel position: Front Programs All programs: Grill,Traditional Product Fiche Energy efficiency index (2010/30/EC): 88.1% Energy efficiency index (2010/30/EC): A Energy efficiency index (2010/30/EC): 1.49 kWh/cyce Energy consumption per cycle for the conventional heating function : 5.36 MJ/cycle Energy consumption per cycle for the forced air convection heating function: 0 kWh/cycle Energy consumption per cycle for the forced air convection heating function: 0 MJ/cycle Number of cavitie: 1 Energy Source: Gas Usable volume (Oven): 58l
The appliance was designed for domestic use inside the home and is not intended for commercial or industrial use.
• The appliance must not be installed outdoors, even in covered areas. It is extremely dangerous to leave the appliance exposed to rain and storms.
• Do not touch the appliance with bare feet or with wet or damp hands and feet.
• The appliance should not be operated by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities, by inexperienced individuals or by anyone who is not familiar with the product. These individuals should, at the very least, be supervised by someone who assumes responsibility for their safety or receive preliminary instructions relating to the operation of the appliance.
• The instruction booklet accompanies a class 1 (insulated) or class 2 – subclass 1 (recessed between 2 cupboards) appliance. • Keep children away from the oven.
• Make sure that the power supply cables of other electrical appliances do not come into contact with the hot parts of the oven.
• The openings used for the ventilation and dispersion of heat must never be covered. • Always use oven gloves when placing cookware in the oven or when removing it.
• Do not use flamm able liquids (alcohol, petrol, etc…) near the appliance while it is in use.
• Do not place flamm able material in the lower storage compartment or in the oven itself. If the appliance is switched on accidentally, it could catch fire.
• Always make sure the knobs are in the
• position and that the gas tap is closed when the appliance is not in use.
• When unplugging the appliance, always pull the plug from the mains socket; do not pull on the cable.
• Never perform any cleaning or maintenance work without having disconnected the appliance from the electricity mains