TP-LINK TL-WN781ND is designed to provide a complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. TL-WN781ND Wireless N PCI Express(x1) Adapter provides a wider compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making internet call and video streaming. Wireless N -Speed & Range. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WN781ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. Compared with legacy 54M products, TL-WN781ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media. WPA/WPA2 Encryptions – Advanced Security. As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside intrusions. TL-WN781ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, preventing the wireless network from outside threats. Quick Setup Security. Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup (WPS), TL-WN781ND features Quick Security Setup (QSS) function, which is ideal for creating a WPA encrypted connection to prevent outside intrusion, and meanwhile maximize the management resources. Detachable Antenna. TL-WN781ND offers external antenna that can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various operation environments, and can bring better performance than the internal antenna. For even more demanding applications, the antenna can be replaced with diverse antennas to show even greater flexibility and wider wireless coverage. Frequency Range: 2.400-2.4835GHz; Interface Available: PCI Express; System Requirement: Windows 8.1/8(32/64bits) Windows 7(32/64bits) Windows Vista(32/64bits) Windows XP(32/64bits); Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b
TP-Link N150 Wireless PCI-Express Adapter (TL-WN781ND)
- Overall you save UGX10,000 (10%) on this product
- Adopts Align technology, with PCI Express connector of transmission speed of up to 150 Mbps allows to have greater compatibility with any standard PCI Express slot
- Supports QSS function, complies with WPS for wireless security certainly supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2 / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), supports IEEE 802.1x
- Standards: IEEE 802.11 N, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11b interface: PCI Express antenna: 2 dBi mini-omni detachable antenna
- Wireless speed: 802.11 N: up to 150 Mbps 802.11 g: up to 54 Mbps 802.11b: up to 11 Mbps
- Frequency range: 2.4 ~ 2.4835GHz wireless transmission power: 18dbm (Max eirp) modulation technology: OFDM / CCK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM
- Sensitivity receiver: 130m: -68dbm @ 10% by 108m: -68dbm @ 10% by 54m: -68dbm @ 10% by
- Working mode: Ad-Hoc infrastructure; Wireless security: support 64/128 Bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.