Tefal Prima Non Stick Cookware Set, 10 pcs – B168A474, Aluminium, Orange/Black
The Prima 12 Piece Cooking Set comes with an easy, non-stick interior coating in its top coat layer.This new coating enables effortless cleaning and easy cooking performance. It’s also dishwasher safe and compatible with all cooktops (excluding induction).
- Non-stick interior coating for easy cooking and cleaning.
- This new coating enables effortless cleaning and easy cooking performance.
- Dishwasher Safe and boast of exceptional cooking performance.
- Gas, electric, ceramic. Compatible with all cooktops, excluding induction
B168A474 Prima Set – Orange Fizz – 10 pieces
- Frypan 24cm
- Stirfry Pan 26cm
- Slotted Spatula and Spoon
- Sauce Pan with lid 16cm
- Stewpot with lid 22/26cm
SAFE & HEALTHIER COOKING
Safe Cooking : PFOA free PTFE coating
Tefal was one of the first manufacturers to eliminate PFOA from its non-stick coatings over a decade ago.
Tefal non-stick coated cookware products are subject to very regular analyses carried out by independent laboratories under the strictest methodologies. These checks have systematically established the absence of PFOA in Tefal utensils.
Are PTFE and PFOA alike? PTFE and PFOA are often confused:
– PTFE: Polytetrafluoroethylene is an inert substance that does not react with food. The harmlessness of PTFE has been scientifically proven by the highest Health Authorities.
– PFOA: Perfluorooctanoic acid is a chemical substance, still used by some manufacturers, which is suspected to have negative health effects.
Yeas ago, TEFAL was one of the pioneers of PFOA free coatings. On top of that Tefal also ensures the absence of lead and cadmium in its products. Why choosing Tefal PTFE coating? For healthy cooking with less oil and fat: thanks to PTFE non-toxic non-stick material properties.
– For successful cooking: great searing of the food with non-stick coating.
– Easy to clean: due to its hydrophobic material properties.
– Long lasting: PTFE is a non-stick material: Tefal Titanium Excellence PTFE coating lasts up to 3 times longer*. Is PTFE coating safe for your health? Public Health Authorities in Europe and in the United States have demonstrated that PTFE is an inert substance with no effect on health, even in the case of ingestion.
These authorities have confirmed the health safety of PTFE coatings in cooking utensils. Moreover, PTFE is frequently used in medicine, to cover pacemakers or create implants. Is it dangerous to cook in a scratched pan? TEFAL non-toxic cookware products are designed to be long lasting without deteriorating. However, inadvertently swallowing a piece of the coating is quite harmless.
As the studies conducted by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC): the human body does not assimilate the particles, which remain utterly harmless.
However, scratches can cause a reduction in the non-stick qualities of the utensil: so it is best to replace the product concerned.
There are no reviews yet.