Hp Deskjet 2320 Printer, All-in-One Inkjet Printer ( Print, Scan, Photocopy) + Free Pinter Cable – White
The simple way to get the essentials. With seamless setup from PC and dependable printing, you can handle your everyday printing, scanning, and copying needs with an affordable printer. Use HP Smart app for a simple setup, and you’re ready to go.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Intended to be used with cartridges using only HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Do it all for one low price
Get versatile performance and print, scan, and copy.
Count on high-quality prints time after time from the world’s #1 printer vendor.
HP products work better together to provide an optimal printing experience.
Simple setup from your PC
Get started fast with easy setup. Use the HP Smart app to set up with USB in few easy steps.
Easily connect your printer to your computer with the built-in USB port.
Get the everyday prints you want, fast. This printer delivers your documents at high speed.
Quality you can count on
Original HP ink cartridges deliver sharp text and vibrant graphics for all your everyday documents.
Print more pages and change cartridges less often with Original HP high-yield cartridges.
Free 500 Paper Rim can be of different company other than the one shown on the product image.The Flash Disk can be different from the one shown on the product image.
- Print, copy, scan
Print speed black
- ISO: Up to 7.5 ppm
- Draft: Up to 20 ppm
Print speed color
- ISO:Up to 5.5 ppm
- Draft:Up to 16 ppm
Recommended monthly page volume
- 50 to 100
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 each black, tri-color)
- 3YM61AE HP 305 Black Original Ink Cartridge
- 3YM62AE HP 305XL Black High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge
- 3YM60AE HP 305 Tri-Color Original Ink Cartridge
- 3YM63AE HP 305XL Tri-Color High-Yield Original Ink Cartridge
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, 7
- Integrated memory
- 128 MB SDRAM, 32 MB flash
Paper handling input, standard
- 60 sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
Media sizes supported
- A4, B5, A6, DL envelope
- Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
Scan file format
- JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
Scan size, maximum
- 216 x 297 mm
Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Up to 9 copies
- Input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)
- 0.05 watts (off), 1.83 watts (ready), 0.83 watt (sleep), 0.05 watts (auto-off)