Samsung 32 – Inch IP TV – Hotel Display TV 32HE690 – Black.
Make Premium Interactive Guest Services Available through Samsung’s HE69X Hospitality Displays
As guests demand access to a wider range of entertainment options as part of their stay experience, contemporary hotels can leverage state-of-the-art displays to deliver this differentiated service while simultaneously achieving improved operational efficiency. Samsung’s new HE69X premium hospitality displays transform the standard hotel TV into an all-in-one content and entertainment center through an array of convenient features. Featuring Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 content management solution, the HE69X displays enable hospitality managers to deliver customized welcome messages, promotional offers and local attraction information to specific rooms. Additionally, guests receive access to a wider range of entertainment options through low-cost, hassle-free IPTV service delivery. These all-inclusive benefits make the HE69X displays the ideal addition to any hospitality setting looking to elevate the guest experience without requiring a complete system replacement or long-term operational disruption.
Main Feature & Benefits 1: DEFINITION SYSTEM/ARCHITECTURE
Hotels can use the latest hospitality management technology to deliver a differentiated guest experience. Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 fuses the benefits of its SINC and REACH hospitality technologies to offer a comprehensive content management solution. LYNK REACH 4.0 enhances the guest experience efficiency-enhancing technology and perks ranging from more information delivery channels, convenient communication options and efficient room management. As a unified content management solution, LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, Wi-Fi and coaxial infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. Transferred by proprietary management server (PMS) and customized templates, hospitality users can create and deliver personalized service for a more memorable experience. This includes access to a range of IPTV and RF channels, applications and services mirroring what guests expect at home and on their mobile devices. LYNK REACH 4.0 additionally enables two-way communication between hotel management and guests. The solution’s efficient remote control capability for in-room display ensures quality service delivery in real-time without in-room labor and maintenance. With optimized network support for a variety of channels, Samsung’s LYNK Reach 4.0 helps hotels improve internal communication processes, which in turn provides opportunities to personalize guest experience.
Increase Hotel Brand and Offerings Visibility with a Welcome Video Channel
LYNK REACH 4.0 allows hotels to use Welcome Video Channels to deliver useful information to guests in a more engaging way. Through easy video upload or URL insertion, hotel managers can customize a channel list of clips showing hotel facilities or advertising special offers, local events or attractions. As a result, hotels can use up to four channels to simultaneously show targeted videos to specific public areas of the hotel, such as display in lobbies and restaurants, as well as in guest rooms. The ability to stream these promotions provides an additional revenue stream for hotels and enhances brand recognition.
Maximize Guest Access to Entertainment and Information
Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 solution gives hotel managers access to a mix of IP (IPTV) and RF channels, creating a hybrid channel map capable of offering guests more entertainment and information options than available on standard hospitality displays. Through this enhanced access, hotel managers easily can compose and activate a channel bank list to meet unique guest needs. LYNK REACH 4.0’s extensive channel bank additionally allows hotels to offer specialized premium paid content available to applicable guests, creating a potentially profitable revenue source while offering guests more customized viewing options.
Offer Personalized Service from Check-in through Checkout
Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0 platform ensures that guests receive personalized attention and convenient access to on-site amenities and services throughout the duration of their stay.
• At check-in: The LYNK REACH 4.0 server uses the hotel’s proprietary management server (PMS) to evaluate guests’ unique information and greet them with personalized welcome messages.
• During guest stay: Hotel managers can use data stored within the LYNK REACH 4.0 server to send guests personalized messages relevant to their stay, ranging from restaurant reservation portals to timing for other on-site services.
• Express checkout: LYNK REACH 4.0 highlights and organizes all guest charges within a single screen, enabling a faster guest checkout process that does not require a trip to the lobby.
Treat guests with a customized, cost-efficient Home Menu
Deliver a wide array of content to guests with an enhanced Home Menu that does not require the additional purchase of a solution or installation of a network infrastructure. New enhanced features enable hotels to welcome guests with a brief video introduction along with the hotel logo before offering live TV. This way, hotels can enhance their brand without the need of an additional solution. Guests can conveniently view resources such as the time, date and hotel information, and access frequently used TV features in user mode. The customizable Home Menu reduces the cost burden for hotels that lack the budget for an additional solution while simplifying Home Menu creation with a solution-embedded Hospitality TV.
Protect content with advanced DRM technology
Samsung LYNK DRM technology provides a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional hardware-based content protection systems. The solution allows encrypted live channel and VoD content to pass securely and display on hotel TVs. A software-only implementation, LYNK DRM technology reduces the need for additional equipment and provides quicker recovery for Conditional Access System (CAS) problems. To help ensure system reliability, coverage extends to the enlargement of head-end equipment for cable operators.
Enjoy More Efficient Installation through Improved Plug-and-Play Capabilities
In a busy hospitality environment, time spent on display installation and maintenance is time that could otherwise be devoted to more critical growth-related activities. Through advanced plug-and-play settings, hotel managers can activate hundreds of in-room displays with minimal effort required. Operations teams simply have to navigate three basic launch settings to synchronize multiple displays and servers while also defining connectivity and language needs:
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customize advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal. The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the specialized requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
Maintain High-Performing Connectivity through an Ethernet Bridge
As guests request access to a range of web-based services during their stay, the HE69X display empowers both hotels and customers to achieve fully-functional connectivity with less hassle required. The HE69X’s design includes Ethernet bridge connectivity that is compatible with IP devices. As a result, guests can establish a VoIP phone access point or connect their computer to the Ethernet cable for continuous content access as part of a multi-functional business work station. In addition, guests can access online TV streaming platforms as they would at home to ensure they don’t miss their favorite programs while on the road. At the same time, the powerful integrated Ethernet connection prevents hotels from having to implement separate routers and LAN cables to guarantee full performance. Through this versatile Ethernet bridge feature, hotels can overcome potentially weak Wi-Fi networks and deliver more options for guests to enjoy clear, rapidly available content.
Leverage H. Browser with powerful Samsung support for customized, interactive solutions
H.Browser delivers the superior in-room entertainment and customized content management services that today’s hotel guests expect, along with interactive web services. With H.Browser, hotels do not need to purchase, install and maintain additional hardware such as VoD set-top boxes (STBs). As an IP-based open platform, H. Browser enables Systems Integrators (SIs) to provide fully customizable web browser solutions that deliver premium interactive services and features for both free and VoD content. Because H.Browser is based on Internet programming languages such as HTML5 and Java Script® , SIs can easily develop and quickly deploy robust, customized hotel solutions. Solution development is made possible by Samsung technical support, Samsung’s advance display hardware, and Samsung’s collaboration with SIs.
Expand Personal Music Streaming Capabilities through Bluetooth Connectivity
While some hotels offer mobile device-compatible in-room audio decks to amplify guest entertainment, these platforms often can prove costly and burdensome if stolen or broken. Through embedded Bluetooth connectivity, Samsung’s HE69X displays transform into an all-in-one entertainment center that delivers the same convenience with less maintenance required. Once connected with guests’ mobile devices, the HE69X display becomes an audio player complete with an easy-to-navigate screen and powerful speakers. By enabling guests to quickly access and play their favorite songs and sounds, the HE69X’s Bluetooth functionality adds to a differentiated in-room experience resembling what guests would expect at home.
Extend Content Viewing Arenas through Wireless Device-to-Display Connectivity
Samsung hospitality displays elevate the guest experience by serving as an in-room, multi-device entertainment hub equipped with a host of customized viewing features. The displays’ integrated Software Access Point (Soft AP) functionality provides secure private wireless connections between TV and up to 4 mobile devices in room. Once connected, guests can transfer personal content, including music, movies and photos, from their mobile devices for viewing on the larger display screen with DLNA™. They can also transfer the screen of a mobile device onto the TV with Screen Mirroring without restriction of content type. When Samsung Smart View application is used in the mobile device, guests can transfer their multimedia content to TV more easily. DLNA, Screen Mirroring and Smart View capabilities ensure that mobile content configures smoothly to the display without distortion or restriction.
System Integrator (SI) compatibility
Save time and effort when setting up multiple protocols between SI-provided set-top boxes and displays. Samsung SMART Hospitality Display are compatible with various SI protocols at purchase.
Gain unique and strong display content management with Security Mode on HD470 Series displays. Using this feature, you can disable critical functions of the displays to easily prevent changes to the displays’ settings. You can also block non-compliant content or the transmission of unwanted Teletext (TTX) with a signal to maintain complete control of content on guest room displays, including input through HDMI® and USB ports. This feature is also highly beneficial for controlling displays in environments that require tight security, such as prisons.
Provide guests with an excellent view of the TV from anywhere in the room with a TV stand. The stand provides a flexible 20º, 60º and 90º swivel support and ensure the TV remains firmly in place.
Variable Speaker Out
Increase guests’ in-room mobility and enjoyment by connecting the TV’s sound to other parts of the room with the external speaker-out post. Guests can listen to their TV programs from anywhere in the room or bathroom through speakers installed in remote locations.
Sound Bar Compatibility
Couple a Samsung hospitality TV with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote lets guests have full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centers, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Enable guests to easily find and enjoy the programming of their choice without having to manually scroll through hundreds of TV channels. My Channel’s quick search function allows guests to find channels suited to their tastes, by country and genre.
Allow your guests to check the current time on the TV whenever needed. Software Clock is a clock display solution of in-room TVs using a remote control. The guests can easily check the time with the press of ‘Info’ button using the remote control, even when the TV is off.
Media entertainment including movies, music, and images come alive on the screen by simply plugging a USB drive directly into the TV.
Sports fans don’t have to miss their favorite games when staying at your hotel. They can watch every goal or point scored with superior-quality picture and sound, right in their rooms. With Sports Mode, guests can use a shortcut to activate enhanced sound and picture quality. The enhanced sound creates a greater stadium effect and enriched picture quality displays the playing field in vivid color. With this feature, guests can have a truly immersive in-room entertainment experience-complete with key game highlights and audience cheers.
- Screen Size32″
- Resolution1920 x 1080
- Picture EngineHyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega Contrast
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)Yes
- Film ModeYes
- Dolby Digital PlusYes
- Virtual SurroundYes
- DTS CodecDTS Premium sound 5.1
- Sound Output (RMS)10W(L:5W, R:5W)
- Speaker Type2CH(Down Firing w/Bass Reflex)
- Wallmount Sound ModeYes
- TV SoundConnectYes
- BT Headset SupportYes
- Mobile to TV – Mirroring, DLNAYes
- Samsung SMART ViewYes
- ProcessorQuad Core
- Digital Clean ViewYes
- Auto Channel SearchYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- Caption (Subtitle)Yes
- Connect Share™ (HDD)Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0)Yes
- Game ModeYes
- OSD LanguageLocal Languages
- BT HID Built-inYes
- USB HID SupportYes
- Teletext (TTX)Yes
- Sports/Football ModeBasic
- Digital BroadcastingDVB-T2/C
- Analog TunerYes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC CompatibilityYes
- Samsung LYNK™ HMS CompatibilityYes
- H.Browser CompatibilityYes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH (IP)REACH4.0
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH (RF)REACH4.0
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH RF Modulator CompatibilityYes
- Hospitality Home MenuHome Menu 2015
- Bluetooth Music Player (Mobile → TV)Yes
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up)Yes
- Auto Source ModeYes
- Power On ModeYes
- Hotel Channel ListYes
- Channel Menu DisplayYes
- Mixed Channel List (ATSC, DVB-T/T2/C/S2, Analog)Yes
- My ChannelYes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control)Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie)Yes
- Welcome MessageYes
- RJ12/IR Pass ThroughYes
- External Clock CompatibilityNo
- Clock Back Up SupplyYes
- External Clock Dimming ControlNo
- Software ClockYes
- Multi Code Remote ControlYes
- Screwed Remote Battery CoverYes
- Soundbar CompatibilityYes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI)Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/offYes
- TTX Clock Update (Analogue)Yes
- USB CloningYes
- Smoovie CompatibilityYes
- Soft APYes
- On/Off Timer (Schedule)Yes
- Wake-up Timer (Alarm)Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ DRMYes
- Security ModeYes
- S/W EPG (Solution EPG)Yes
- Wake on LAN (WOL)Yes
Input & Output
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr)0/1
- Composite In (AV)0/1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Ethernet (LAN)1/0
- Audio Out (Mini Jack / LR) (Side/Rear)No
- Digital Audio Out (Optical)1/0
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input / Satellite Input)1/0
- HDMI A / Return Ch. SupportYes
- Wireless LAN Built-inYes
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)Yes
- Pillow Speaker JackNo
- Variable Audio Out1/0
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control1/0
- Video OutNo
- RJ12 (Side/Rear)0/1
- RJP (Remote Jackpack) (Side/Rear)1/0
- Headphone ID0/1
- Door-Eye Control (Side/Rear)No
- Door-Eye Video In (Side/Rear)No
- PC In (D-sub) (Side./Rear)0/1
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side./Rear)0/1
- Ethernet Bridge (LAN-Out)0/1
- Front ColorDark Titan
- Stand TypeSquare
- Swivel (Left/Right)Yes (90/90)
- Eco SensorYes
- Energy Efficiency Class3
- Power Supply (V)AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max)90 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by)0.50 W
- Power Consumption (Typical)35.0 W
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD, mm)730.4 x 433.8 x 54.6
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD, mm)730.4 x 482.8 x 192.6
- Package Dimension (WxHxD, mm)918.0 x 549.0 x 119.0
- Set weight without Stand5.5
- Set Weight with Stand7.1
- Package Weight9.5
- Remote Controller ModelTM1240A
- Batteries (for Remote Control)Yes
- Mini Wall Mount SupportedNo
- Vesa Wall Mount SupportedYes
- User ManualNo
- Power CableYes
- Quick Install GuideYes
- Data CableYes
- Stand Mount KitYes
- Security Screws (Stand Base)No
- PureCare Remote(Seamless White Remote)No
- Angle Adaptor (for Side RF tuner)No
There are no reviews yet.