Commercial Manual Citrus Juicer Lemons, Pomegranates Orange Juice Squeezer Press- Black.
Citrus Juicer made of Stainless Steel. Kitchen or Restaurant use, Ideal to squeeze your favorite Fruit or Vegetables to enjoy fresh Juice.
Cut the fruit in half, Take the fruit and place it on the strainer, you may want to use a knife to make an X cut in the pulp to better fit on the strainer, Pull the lever down slightly to hold the fruit in place, Support the juicer by placing your hand on the base or the top of the shaft of the Juicer, Pull the lever down to squeeze the juice, Release the lever slightly and press down again,
If juice remains on the fruit, cut the fruit in half and repeat steps 4-6.
Enjoy the great taste of fresh citrus juice anytime
The lever-gear handle provides pressured leverage for a strong juicing squeeze. For best results cut the fruit in half then make slits that go 1/4-1/2 way through the fruit to make it more flexible to be squeezed.
Rubber base feet prevent table surface marring and ensure a secure base setting
Stainless steel juice cup (volume: 2-cups) and strainer that separates pulp and seeds efficiently
Parts are removable for easy cleanup
- Classic and industrial-grade juicer
- Efficient for extracting a high volume of fresh juice
- Simple lever pull
Easy Press Handle
- Heavy-duty and durable ductile steel
- Ergonomic rubberized handle
- Squeezes any kind of citrus fruit effortlessly
- Weighted base
- Non-slip padded feet
- Stays in place when in use
- Secured squeezing action
Healthy & Fresh Juice In Seconds
- 4.7-inch diameter stainless steel filter cup
- Enjoying freshly squeezed lime, lemon, orange, pomegranate, grapefruit, and various vegetables
- No pulp, seeds, or solid particles
Easy To Clean
- Worth the money
- Note: The strainer cup and detachable parts are dishwasher friendly
- Perfect for making bar cocktails & lemonade on your countertop or tabletop
- Can be used as squeezer, exprimidor de naranjas, estractor para jugos de naranja or citris crusher
- Alternative to mini hand juicer, manual juicer, electric slow masticating juicers, handheld oranges, and lemons presser